Thursday, April 1, 2010












*Bible Lesson*

Chapel Day with Pastor Ben
Wednesday, April 7


Spiritual Message: Kindness

Scriptures Genesis 24:12,14,49


12 And he said, O LORD God of my master Abraham, I pray thee, send me good speed this day, and shew kindness unto my master Abraham. 14 And let it come to pass, that the damsel to whom I shall say, Let down thy pitcher, I pray thee, that I may drink; and she shall say, Drink, and I will give thy camels drink also: let the same be she that thou hast appointed for thy servant Isaac; and thereby shall I know that thou hast shewed kindness unto my master. 49 And now if ye will deal kindly and truly with my master, tell me: and if not, tell me; that I may turn to the right hand, or to the left.



To The Preschool Board: Eileen Parks, Jan Miller, Bertha Nelson, Jerry Siegfried and Nancy Rubio for recognizing all the hard work that we, the staff, put in to the preschool to make it a successful business. We have always taken pride in providing excellent care for all the children who enroll in our preschool. We recognize that it takes a team of great people to create success. We have remained open for 12 years partly due to the support of our board members. We thank you, for your great leadership.

~Fundraiser Profit~
Silent Auction- $1,317.92
See’s Candies- $542.00






Friday, April 2
Good Friday






*Academics*
The kids are learning about Letters “O” “P” Numbers: 15 & 16

*Themes & Activities*


· 4/1 Easter Egg Hunt




*Birds*
4/5-4/9
· 4/5 Art: Birds
Song: Little Duck
· 4/6 Learning the letter O
· 4/7 Learning the number 15
· 4/8 Bring a family picture of a bird
· 4/9 Share Day & Movie Day


*Spring*
4/12-4/16
· 4/12 Art: Blossom Tree
Poem: Spring Friends
· 4/13 Learning the letter O
· 4/14 Learning the number 15
· 4/15 We are planting flowers
· 4/16 Share Day & Movie Day




For use in printed publications, Right-Click on the filename below to download and choose "Save Target As" or "Save Link As"
*Praise God*

4/19-4/23
· 4/19 Art: Jesus Loves Me Plate
Song: God So Loved The World
· 4/20 Learning letter P
· 4/21 Learning number 16
· 4/22 Bring Your Bible
· 4/23 Share Day & Movie Day


*All About Me*
4/26-4/30
· 4/26 Art: All about me hand print
Song: That’s Me Complete
· 4/27 learning the letter P
· 4/28 Learning the number 16
· 4/29 Bring your favorite fruit
· 4/30 Share Day & Movie Day

No comments: