Wednesday, September 9, 2009

August 2009



*Academics*
The kids are learning about
Letters “X” “Y” “Z” Colors: Orange & Green
Shapes:

*Themes & Activities*

*Transportation*
8/3-8/7
8/3 Art: Shape Train
Poem: Trains
8/4 Learning the letter X
8/5 Learning the color orange





*Veggie Tales*

Bible Week
8/10-8/14

8/10 Topic: Kindness
Story: Blind Bartimaeus
Art: Kindness Place Mat
8/11 Topic: Forgiveness
Story: Zacchaeus
Art: Trees Of Forgiveness
8/12 Topic: Gentleness
Story: Let The Children Come
Art: Children Come To Me
8/13 Topic: Love
Story: The Crucifixion
Art: Jesus’ Cross
8/14 Topic: Compassion
Cookbook Day: Pudding
Pleasers



*Dinosaurs*
8/17-8/21
8/17 Art: Dinosaur T-Shirt
Poem: The Dino Ditty
8/18 learning the letter Y
8/19 Learning the shape Circle






*Five Senses*
8/24-8/28
·

For use in printed publications, Right-Click on the filename below to download and choose "Save Target As" or "Save Link As"
8/24 Art: Scented Flower
Song: 5 Senses
· 8/25 Letter review day X Y Z
· 8/26 Learning the shape Square


*Special Events*
Summer Jazzercise
Monday & Wednesday



'ForLet’s get wet Fridays
Veggie Tales
8/10-8/14


Dinosaurs T-Shirt
8/17

*Re-Occurring Activities*

Every First Wednesday Of The Month
For use in printed publications, Right-Click on the filename below to download and choose "Save Target As" or "Save Link As"With Pastor Ben

Every Friday
Movie & Share day





*Spread the word*
For use in printed publications, Right-Click on the filename below to download and choose "Save Target As" or "Save Link As"
FCP is now excepting enrollments.



*Spiritual Poetry*
A Child’s Prayer

Dear angel ever at my side,
how lovely you must be,
To leave your home in heaven
to guard a child like me!

When I am far away from home,
or maybe hard at play,
I know you will protect me
from harm along the way.

Your beautiful and shining face
I see not, though you're near,
The sweetness of your lovely voice,
I cannot really hear.

But when I pray you're praying too,
your prayer is just for me.
And when I sleep, you never do
-you're watching over me!

No comments: